Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Quilt and nature in Zielona Gora

I was at the opening (well, a little after, because the train was late) of the exhibition "Quilt and Nature" in the Kepler Science Centre in Zielona Gora, organized by the Association of Polish Patchwork and a very active  local quilting group Lub.Patchwork.

The first thing I saw at the exhibition were butterflies.



I was impressed by the that screen - I love applied arts.


And here  isthe focus on some quilts that impressed me the most:

Street art from Fox street
A palm House in Zielona Gora?






Hexies :)

Rest room in Kepler Science Center - like a quilt  :)  

Quilt inspired by Wyspianski's art

My three leaves in Patchwork Cokolwiek Pomorski Quilt.   

The exhibition is open until the end of December nad it's really worth of seeing !

No comments:

Post a Comment