Hanzel & Gretel under Quilts

On 16th of June in a Restaurant Hansel and Gretel in Warsaw, was opend an exhibition of quilts about circlesorganized by the Polish Quilt Association. The first five quilts vere awarded. I did not take pictures there, so I put photos of the awarded quilts by their authors.

Joanna Soloch
Marzena Lew
Joanna Soloch



Małgorzata Kreft
Katarzyna Jabłońska-Cacko


All works submitted for the competition can be viewed at the Polish Quilt Association website - here. I did not take part in this competition, because I was part of the jury - very stressful  facing such a high level of submited works.

I'm still uvery impressed by  the variety of techniques and associations. I enjoyed the most those three works (this is my very subjective assessment):

Jolanta Sobolewska

Marzena Lew
Małgorzata Kreft

The exhibition will last until the end of June, so I hope to add my own photos to this entry, because I want once again to look at all these wonders.